Are you a regular visitor to the Club and need to park at the Spit. You can avoid having to pay parking fees each time by purchasing an annual parking pass through the Club. Details are:
- Exclusive offer to club members. Note: You must be a financial member of the Skiff Club for the period of the parking pass.
- Provides 7 days 24 hour parking for a whole year for Spit East & West Car Parks. Note: short period stays in nearby street meter parking is also included.
- Parking passes are valid from 1 July 2018 to 30 June 2019
- Maximum two passes per member.
- This is a once a year offer only available via the Club as we make a bulk purchase on behalf of members. Late comers will miss out!
- Parking pass purchasing will close towards the end of JUNE – exact time and date to be advised.
- Pricing for this year is still being finalised by the Council (last year was $185). We will let you know as soon as available.
- Going away or just worried about missing out? You can complete and return the attached form to lock in your ticket purchase now!
Note: As we do not have pricing from Council at this time the pass cost can not be advised. We will not charge your card until pricing has been finalised.
ONLINE PARKING PASS PURCHASE – Closes at 7pm Monday 25 June
IMPORTANT – If you have already sent in a pre-purchase form do not purchase online!
Note: Not available to residents of Mosman.
If you have any questions please call Mark on 9932 4600 Ext2 or email – email@example.com