Spit Parking Passes – Sale Closed
Ticket sales closed on Sun 28 June – no late purchase
- Exclusive offer to club members. Note: You must be a financial member of the Skiff Club for the period of the parking pass.
- Passes provide 7 days 24 hour parking for a whole year for Spit East & West Car Parks. Note: short period stays in nearby street meter parking is also included.
- Parking passes are valid from 1 July 2020 to 30 June 2021.
- Maximum two passes per member with both cars being registered in the members name or business.
- This is a once a year offer only available via the Club making a bulk purchase on behalf of members. Late comers will miss out!
- Parking pass purchasing will close near the end of JUNE – exact time and date to be advised.
- Not available to Mosman Council Residents
- No refunds available (council rules)
- If you sell your car during the year their will be an online process to update the license plate details to your new vehicle. Details pending.
- OLD PASSES valid until 30 July – leave your sticker on the vehicle!
- NEW “Virtual” Passes are not yet live – please wait for notification before parking at the Spit. Interim stickers can be acquired from Mosman Council if you need parking immediately.
Please don’t hesitate to contact the Club Office if you have any questions – 9932 4600 ext2.