Skiffies Bar & Bistro is open our normal trading hours. To ensure the safety of all patrons and staff we have implemented a COVID Safe plan that includes items such as: increased cleaning, no share dishes on the menu, greater spacing of tables, sanitiser stations and COVID Safe signage around the venue. We ask all our patrons to follow the directions of staff as they enforce the many new regulations. There are some specific requirements I wish to bring to all members/patrons attention:
- You are not permitted to enter the Club if:
- You have been in Victoria or attended a NSW hot spot venue in the last 14 days (as listed on NSW Govt site)
- Are awaiting the results of a COVID-19 test
- Have been in close contact with anyone who is covered by the items above
- Everyone entering the Club must sign-in and provide their contact details
- Groups are currently limited to no more than 10 patrons (new bookings from 17/7, all groups from 24/7)
- Social distancing must be practiced as much as practical. No mingling is allowed. No standing and drinking.
- We ask that you follow the directions of staff at all times. Patrons who do not adhere to COVID Safe practices will be asked to leave the premises
As there are very few functions being held at the moment we have been able to expand the bistro’s capacity and still offer members plenty of space. The feedback from the members who have been since we reopened has been extremely positive.
We hope you are all keeping well and want you to know that your Club is doing all it can to operate a safe venue that is a great place to visit when you wish to enjoy a meal with family and friends.