It is great to be able to welcome back our many members from Seaforth, Balgowlah and the other ‘southern’ Northern Beaches suburbs.
With the situation constantly evolving we continue to monitor the guidance provided by NSW Dept of Health and adjust to ensure we are following latest rules and procedures. Everyone now entering the Club will be required to sign-in/register using the NSW Government QR Code. Anyone without a smart phone can utilise our existing sign-in system. All front-of-house staff will now be wearing masks. Patrons are not required to wear a mask.
At this stage we plan to open our normal trading hours but we still recommend members and visitors planning to come to the Club should ring and make a booking.
SKIFFIES BAR & BISTRO – TRADING HOURS:
WED to SAT: Open 11am to 11pm with lunch served from 12 to 3pm & dinner from 6 to 9pm.
SUN: Open noon to 6pm with lunch served from 12 to 3pm.
MEMBERS – Book early to confirm an OUTSIDE TABLE.
BOOKINGS – ph: 9932 4600
In line with NSW Government guidance and to ensure the safety of all members and staff the Club will not allow entry to anyone from the Northern Beaches Northern Zone until after advice from NSW Dept Health allowing residents to leave the area.
For all members and visitors we continue to request that you following our existing guidance:
- You are not permitted to enter the Club if you are awaiting the results of a COVID-19 test or are a close contact of someone waiting for results
- We ask that that you not visit the Club if you have attended a known hot spot location as per the government website – https://www.nsw.gov.au/covid-19/latest-news-and-updates
- Everyone entering the Club must sign-in and provide their contact details. Boat Shed users and sailors must use the QR code to register.
- Physical distancing is required for people who don’t live together and between groups.
- We ask that you follow the directions of staff at all times. Patrons who do not adhere to COVID Safe practices will be asked to leave the premises.
Thank you to all those who continue to come to the Club; we are doing all we can to provide a safe and enjoyable environment and appreciate your support!